Our team of practitioners at BDN Lawyers have been representing clients in NSW and ACT criminal courts for decades. Everybody makes mistakes and we understand that being arrested and charged with a criminal offence can be a daunting experience.
BDN Lawyers will provide you with advice in relation to:
- The charge
- The evidence against you
- The penalties
- Your prospects of successfully defending a charge
- The ramifications of entering a guilty plea
Our lawyers are trained to ensure you know your rights and we will strive to achieve the best possible outcome.
BDN Lawyers has extensive experience encompassing (but not limited to):
- Drink driving
- Drug driving
- Sexual offences
- Domestic Violence, Personal
- Protection Orders and Workplace Orders and
- Damage to property
If you wish to plead guilty, BDN Lawyers will offer a simple fixed fee.
If you wish to defend a charge, then BDN Lawyers will provide a quote having consideration to:
- The number of charges
- The amount of evidence
- The number of anticipated court attendances
- The anticipated duration of the trial
- Whether a barrister is to be instructed
BDN Lawyers has solicitors who are registered to undertake both ACT and NSW Legal Aid matters.
Because the consequences of criminal charges can be so significant, it is vitally important that you obtain legal advice and representation before speaking with police and making a decision to either plead guilty or not guilty.